Train ticket one-way for €11,50
This action is no longer available!
Train ticket one way valid during off-peak hours
This offer is for sale until 30 June 2020
For €11,50 per person
One-way train card during off-peak hours
This year a nice train card offer has been spotted. The offer is a cheap train ticket for a singleit trip for in the off-peak hours for €11,50. With this train ticket it is possible to from any train station in the Netherlands.
Travel to Eindhoven, Rotterdam or Schiphol Airport
Last year (2019) an offer was available that made possible to travel to or from an airport train station for €10,50. This action is an alternative for €11,50 during the off-peak hours you can travel. With this you can travel to or from an airport. This train ticket is available as an e-ticket. That means you have to cash in on use.
Train tickets to/from airport stations
When can I travel by train
With this cheap train ticket you can only travel during the off-peak hours. This means on Monday to Friday before 06:30, between 09:00 – 16:00 and after 18:30 is valid. On weekends, all day long. If you’re travelling with this train ticket during rush hour. Then this can be seen as an invalid train ticket. Only during Koningsdag 27 April and the Dutch Grand Prix 2020 (1 – 3 May 2020) the railcard is not valid.
How do I redeem the train card
- After payment, you will receive a confirmation from ActieVanDeDag containing a unique link to the coupon code for valid train card;
- NS sends the train card directly to you by e-mail;
- With the E-ticket, it is possible to open in the NS app on your phone or to print it out.
- This offer is valid from the time of purchase until 30 June 2020 with the exception of Koningsdag 27 April and the Dutch Grand Prix 2020 (1 – 3 May 2020);
- Valid for 2nd class travel;
- The train ticket is all valid for 1 person
- Copying the e-ticket is not allowed;
- It is not possible to redeem this offer for money;
- The offer is not available with Samenreiskorting, other promotions and offers;
- With this promotion it is possible to travel from Monday to Friday from 09.00 am to 04.00 am (at night the next day). On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays all day long;
- With this action it is possible to travel with all trains in the Netherlands, except with Thalys and Eurostar;
- For the Intercity Direct between Rotterdam and Schiphol and on the domestic route of IC International you pay a separate surcharge in advance. You can do this on the train station or online via www.ns.nl
- It is not possible to return or extend train ticket(s). This is a low-rate offer during a given period;
- For questions about your booking, please contact the customer service. For questions about codes and the redemption of the codes, please contact NS Customer Service.