Kruidvat train ticket | NS Day return from €15,-
This action is no longer available!
Kruidvat train ticket
Day return from / to any train station in the Netherlands
For sale from 17 February to 1 March 2020. Travel period: 17 February to 13 April 2020
Kruidvat train tickets 1 for €17,- p.p./ 2 for €16,- p.p./ 3 or more for €15,- p.p.
Kruidvat train ticket from €15,-
The Kruidvat train ticket is back. Kruidvat offers the cheap train ticket online and is also available in shops. With this train ticket you can travel cheap between two stations.
Where to buy a Kruidvat train ticket
A train ticket of the Kruidvat costs €17,-, when buying 2 train tickets €16,- p.s., 3 or more Kruidvat train tickets the price is €15,- p.s. The more you buy, the cheaper! Please note that no chip card is given, but an e-ticket. This must also be cashed before use. This Kruidvat train ticket is a day return ticket that can only be used during off-peak hours.
No day return needed
Would you like to take a one-way instead of a day trip? Then you can make use of the one-way train action. With this train ticket you can travel for €11,50 during the week during off-peak hours and all day during weekends.
Travel time with Kruidvat train ticket
With the Kruidvat cheap train ticket youcan only travel during off-peak hours. That includes the Kruidvat train ticketis valid from Monday to Friday before 06:30, between 09:00 – 16:00 and after 18:30. On weekends, all day long. If you’ll still betraveling at rush hour with this train ticket. Then this could be seen as a invalid ticket.
How to redeem an e-ticket
- Click on ‘activate code’ to activate your unique code. (www.ns.nl/couponcode)
- Enter the unique code you will find on your receipt or in your email.
- Fill in the requested data.
- You will receive your e-ticket day return in off-peak hours by e-mail via the sender NS Reizigers.
- Take your printed e-ticket with you when you travel or load it onto your mobile phone before you travel.
How to check in with a Kruidvat train ticket
The Kruidvat train ticket is sold as an E-ticket. With this ticket you can check in using a barcode. With this ticket you can check in using a barcode.
- Valid for a Day Return Off-peak hours from Monday to Friday before 06.30, between 09:00 – 16:00 and after 18:30 hours. Valid all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- You can use the Day Return Off-peak hours from 17 Februari until 13 April 2020.
- You can use the Dagretour Daluren (Day Return) to travel with all train operators in the Netherlands.
- The Day Return Off-peak hours is not valid on Thalys and Eurostar. For the Intercity Direct and on the domestic route of IC International you pay a separate surcharge in advance.
- Copies of the e-ticket will not be accepted.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts.
- Joint travel discount is not possible in combination with this promotion.
- You need to redeem the coupon code on www.ns.nl/couponcode
- Take your e-ticket with you when you travel by loading it onto your phone. Printing is also possible.
- Exchanges or refunds are not possible.
- Click here for the conditions that apply to the use of an e-ticket.