Cheap train ticket & entrance ticket Blijdorp Zoo €27,-
Train ticket to/from Rotterdam CS
Including entrance ticket Blijdorp Zoo
Action for sale until 05 January 2020, valid until 31 January 2020
€27,- per adult / € 19,- per child
Cheap train offer: day trip to Blijdorp Zoo by train
Take a look at one of the most beautiful zoos in Europe! It is a place where the special encounters take place. Experience the tropical temperatures, the beautiful and enchanting flowers and the colourful butterflies in the butterfly paradise. Walk through the swamps and stand face to face with the lions. Don’t forget to take a dive in the covered aquarium where the sharks swim above your head and are enchanted by the beautiful coral.
Not tired yet? In the Oewanja children’s jungle, children can expend their energy. Clamber 14 meters high and descend through the trunks.
Train ticket offer and entrance Blijdorp Zoo
Would you like to take the train to Blijdorp Zoo for the day? This can be done with these cheap train ticket campaigns! Book this advantageous offer and take advantage of a day return train ticket and an entrance voucher Blijdorp Zoo for a total of € 27,- per adult / € 19,- per child.
From which train station can you travel to Blijdorp?
With the train ticket you can travel from any train station to Rotterdam Station.
Until when is this train offer valid?
The offer is for sale until 31 December 2019. The train ticket & entrance ticket can be used until 31 January 2019.
How to reach Blijdorp Zoo?
From the Proveniers side of the station it is a 12 minute walk to the entrance of Blijdorp Zoo. Click here to see the walking route.
Another possibility is to use the public transport from Rotterdam Central Station to Blijdorp Zoo.
Click on the links below to plan a trip by public transport:
What are the opening hours of Blijdorp Zoo?
Blijdorp is open daily from: 9:00 – 18:00 hours.
How much does a train ticket and a ticket to Blijdorp Zoo cost together?
In the train valley, train tickets and tickets for the Blijdorp Zoo are included in the price.
- The price per adult is € 27,-;
- The price per child (4 to 11 years) is €19,-.
What times can you use a railcard?
You can travel by train every day, from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. in the morning. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays all day long.
- This offer is for sale until 31 December 2019 and valid until 31 January 2020;
- Hand in the printed voucher at the entrance of Zoo Blijdorp;
- The voucher is valid on the day you travel;
- It is not possible to exchange train tickets and entrance tickets for money;
- The train ticket is valid from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. onwards. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays all day long;
- With this train ticket it is not possible to travel with Thalys and Eurostar;
- Klik here to view the map of the Blijdorp Zoo.
- If you travel with the IC directly or ICE, you pay a surcharge;