04 Mar Cheap train ticket + entrance Keukenhof 2020 €39,-
Train ticket for outbound and inbound to Leiden, Schiphol, Hoofddorp or Haarlem
Including bus transport
Including entrance ticket Keukenhof 2020
For sale until 10 May, valid 21 March until 10 May
Adults €39,- per person / children €17,- per child
Keukenhof 2020 by train!
From 21 March the Keukenhof will be open again. Enjoy the beautiful spring flowers, scents and colours to the fullest. Take advantage of this offer and combine tickets for the Keukenhof with train and bus transport.
How much does this promotion cost?
The prices of this promotion can be explained as follows:
- child 4 to 11 years €17,-
- child 12 to 17 years | 2nd class €32,-
- 18+ | 2nd class €39,-
- child 12 to 17 years | 1st class €38,-
- 18+ | 1st class €45,-
Until when is action of the cheap train ticket and Keukenhof 2020 ticket valid?
This offer is valid and for sale until 10 May 2020. If you make use of this action, you need to print out the voucher for the Keukenhof and the train ticket.
How do you get to Keukenhof?
Take the train to Leiden Central Station, Schiphol or Hoofddorp. From these stations you travel with the Keukenhof Express from Arriva 30 minutes to Keukenhof. On average there are 8 buses per hour. Via Haarlem it is possible to travel by regular bus from Arriva to Keukenhof. Checkwww.keukenhof.nl/ov for more information.
How’d you get there?
- Leiden Central: Keukenhof Express 854 from Arriva.
- Schiphol: Keukenhof Express 858 from Arriva Bus leaves from the exit at Arrivals Hall 4.
- Hoofddorp: Keukenhof Express 859 of Arriva
- Haarlem: Bus 50 in the direction of Haarlem. You get off at the Nachtegaal stop. From there it’s about a 12-minute walk.
Tip: travel via Leiden Central Station. At this station the buses are less crowded and the travel time is shorter. Dit maakt het mogelijk dat je sneller bent bij Keukenhof.
6 and 7 April no rail transport possible
There are no trains running between the Hoofddorp-Leiden-Den Haag and Haarlem-Leiden-Den Haag routes due to train operations.
What are Keukenhof’s opening hours?
Keukenhof is open from 21 March to 10 May 2020, daily from 08.00 – 19.30 hrs. The cash register closes at 18.00 hours.
- This offer is for sale until 10 May 2020;
- The offer from 21 March to 21 May 2020, except 27 April and during Formula 1 Grand Prix 2020 (1, 2 and 3 May) will be used;
- Hand in the printed voucher at the entrance of Keukenhof;
- The voucher is valid on the day you travel;
- It is not possible to exchange train tickets and entrance vouchers for money;
- With this action it is possible to travel all day;
- With this train ticket it is not possible to travel with Thalys and Eurostar;
- If you travel with the IC directly or ICE you pay a surcharge.